Join one of the largest public accounting and professional services firms in Hawaii focused on creating the next generation of business leaders. Accuity LLP works with top-tier organizations in a variety of industries, helping them adapt to ever-changing market demands with strategic consulting, audit, and tax expertise.
As a Financial Solutions Consultant, you’ll work alongside and learn from talented innovators who love tackling problems and finding solutions. We invest in developing leaders and provide a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
In addition to typical benefits, enjoy a progressive benefits package with unique offerings including flexible work arrangements, unlimited time off, life coaching, fitness and wellness classes, and allowances for cell phones. Beyond perks and technical training, our culture is inclusive, balanced, transparent, and collaborative. We believe our people are our greatest asset so we do everything we can to provide the tools, training, and support they need to excel at their jobs.
We are seeking a dynamic Financial Solutions Consultant to join our growing team. In this role, you will partner directly with clients to understand their finance and accounting needs and provide strategic support.
As a Financial Solutions Consultant, you will have the opportunity to directly impact client success by delivering strategic financial insights and solutions. You will build deep relationships as a trusted advisor while also having variety in your day-to-day work. You’ll also be expected to work outside of normal business hours if needed to complete client projects. Travel may be required in connection with professional development activities or client assignments.
- Serve as an extension of clients’ finance teams by providing outsourced staff assistance
- Conduct analyses and provide recommendations to help clients identify opportunities for financial process improvements and cost savings
- Leverage technology solutions to assist with the streamlining of client accounting operations and workflows
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with clients and act as their go-to financial expert
- Prepare financial statements, analyses, and reports for clients
- Leverage strong research skills to provide accounting and financial reporting guidance to clients
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing finance or consulting role
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated experience in identifying situations where a technology solution is appropriate, and the ability to execute the implementation of said solution
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion for identifying financial solutions and process improvements
- CPA license preferred
Other Essential Attributes
- Ethical and professional
- Business acumen, strong interpersonal and communications skills
- A continuous learning mentality
- Bachelors or master’s degree
If this position is not for you, explore our other opportunities here.