Join one of the largest public accounting and professional services firms in Hawaii focused on creating the next generation of business leaders. Accuity LLP works with top-tier businesses in a variety of industries, helping them adapt to ever-changing market demands with strategic consulting, audit, and tax expertise.
In addition to typical benefits, enjoy a progressive benefits package with unique offerings including flexible work arrangements, unlimited time off, life coaching, fitness and wellness classes, and allowances for cell phones and meals. Beyond perks and technical training, our culture is inclusive, balanced, transparent, and collaborative. We believe our people are our greatest asset so we do everything we can to provide the tools, training, and support they need to excel at their jobs.
As an IT Associate, you will work as part of a team to provide computer technical support within a major public accounting firm, and to implement technology-related projects and promote innovation.
- Respond and follow up on daily technology-related incidents
- Assist with planning, researching, and managing technology-related projects.
- Promote communication and innovation by leveraging technology
- Assist with developing and managing workflows to aid with business process improvement.
- Perform troubleshooting and interact with vendors to support industry specific applications.
Performance is judged based on the quality of work, application of IT knowledge, ability to manage time effectively and efficiently, and teamwork and collaboration.
The Associate is expected to attain and demonstrate familiarity with relevant IT policies and procedures, and to identify and communicate issues effectively.
Overtime may be required as necessary to complete assignments.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- A solid information technology foundation.
- The ability to maintain a current understanding of technology trends/developments.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English (written and verbal communication).
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to interact comfortably with staff, clients, and managers.
- Good problem-solving and time-management skills.
- A continuous-learning mentality: accept and learn from constructive feedback, participate in appropriate training sessions, keep current with relevant industry information.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility – ability to adapt quickly and appropriately to rapidly changing circumstances and consult with IT Specialist as needed to prioritize multiple concurrent service requests.
Other Essential Attributes
- Project management experience is a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology management, or related major with strong technology concentration