Join one of the largest public accounting and professional services firms in Hawaii focused on creating the next generation of business leaders. Accuity LLP works with top-tier businesses in a variety of industries, helping them adapt to ever-changing market demands with strategic consulting, audit, and tax expertise.
As an intern, you’ll work alongside and learn from talented innovators who love tackling problems and finding solutions. We invest in developing leaders and provide a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
Your intern experience will include practical work experience, technical and soft skills training, and professional development activities. Our culture is inclusive, balanced, transparent, and collaborative. We believe our people are our greatest asset so we do everything we can to provide the tools, training, and support they need to excel at their jobs.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Accounting knowledge sufficient to perform work in accordance with GAAP and GAAS
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving and time management skills
- Experience using Microsoft word processing and spreadsheet applications
Other Essential Attributes
- Ethical and professional
- Business acumen, strong interpersonal and communications skills
- A continuous learning mentality
- Accounting major, or non-accounting major with substantial accounting and business coursework.
- Pay Rate $29/hour.
If this position is not for you, explore our other opportunities here.